Advanced Mobility Clinic
To increase strength efficiency(energy transfer) and decrease pain(energy disruption).
- Relationship with Gravity
- Structure of Alignment
- Hip Mobility for Squats
- Shoulder Mobility for Inversion(handstand, headstand, etc)
- Integrative mobility for Olympic lifting, weightlifting, and calisthenics
- Specific athlete needs: learn exercises specific to your dysfunction.
- Basic understanding of classic strength moves(weightlifting, Oly lifitng, Calisthenics
- Ability to hang from a bar for 15 seconds minimum
- Ability to stand on head, elbows, or hands for 10 seconds minimum
- A tenacity to improve your current mobility.